PDM Surveys is a professional surveying firm located on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
We have been providing surveying expertise and services to a range of construction professionals throughout South East Queensland since 2004.
The business has a strong background in the civil construction and engineering fields, as well as land developments and subdivisions.
Over the range of our jobs, we have provided our clients with solutions in the following area:
- Engineering set outs, monitoring, building and road set outs
- As-constructed surveys, conformance reports, detail surveys and control surveying
- Reports containing to volumes and quantities during various stages of jobs
- DTM modeling for bulk earthworks and ground shaping
- Deformation monitoring system (Developed by Global Infrastructure Surveys and Geocomp Systems Pty Ltd, the Virtual Monitor
system which is
easy to use, reliable, cost effective and can be tailored to suit site requirements.)
For further informationon on our services, please refer to our services tab.
PDM Surveys provides fast and practical solutions of any size. In order for us to do this we provide:
- Experienced, professional staff who strive to complete the job on time, every time
- Up to date equipment and software including; Trimble Robotic, Reflectorless Total Station Technology and 12D Model Software